Kentico Consulting Services
Custom, ad-hoc and long-term consultations
Xperience professional Kentico Consulting Services
Before implementing a project, there are several essential steps that need to be taken. These include collecting functional and non-functional requirements to conduct a business analysis. As result, it is possible to create a logical solution architecture and technology concept, supported by a feasibility check. Additionally, it's important to appoint the appropriate team, define the project approach, and develop a comprehensive plan for each implementation stage.
As an alternative to our Discovery process, we also offer Kentico consultancy services. This form of support can help you prepare for implementation while ensuring that all your business needs and requirements are taken into account. With the help of our experts, you can unlock the full potential of your Kentico platform. Contact us today to learn more about the scope of our services and how we help our clients achieve their goals.
Kentico consulting services: discover how our consultants tailor Kentico solutions to your specific business needs
Our consulting team of Kentico experts offers the following scope of services:
- Validating business requirements and expectations to ensure that they align with project goals.
- Conducting a technical verification to determine the feasibility of the Kentico project.
- Selecting the appropriate licence and system version to meet your specific needs.
- Consulting on the logical and physical architecture of the solution to ensure its effectiveness.
- Verifying the feasibility of using digital marketing tools available within your chosen Kentico version and providing recommendations.
- Conducting an implementation audit to assess implementation quality, performance, and security.
Whether you're implementing Kentico Xperience or Xperience by Kentico, encountering issues in the middle of a project, or simply want to ensure that your project is implemented according to the manufacturer's standards, Infinity Group consultants can help. As a leading Kentico development partner, we have the expertise to assess your project and provide the end-to-end support you need to succeed.
Don't wait to get the help you need. Contact us today to arrange a consultation and find out how we can help you achieve your project goals.