Klauzula informacyjna RODO
Information clause regarding the processing of personal data:
- The administrator of your personal data is Infinity Group Sp. z o.o., Składowa st. 12, 15-399 Białystok, phone +48 85 652 09 20, e-mail: email@example.com.
- In matters regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. Contact is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional correspondence sent to the address of our office with the note "GDPR".
- Your personal data will be processed:
a. for correspondence - the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation, our legitimate interest is correspondence;
b. for archival purposes - the legal basis is Art. 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation; our legitimate interest is to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
c. for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims
- the legal basis for processing is art. 6 clause 1 letter f; our legitimate interest is to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
d. to conduct marketing and information activities (like podcasts, webinars, trainings).
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our contractors and subcontractors, in connection with the implementation of obligations arising from contracts concluded with them to the extent that is necessary for the implementation of our services.
- Your personal data will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e. for the period necessary to enforce claims or until the expiry thereof.
- You have the right to:
a. request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing;
b. object to the processing of personal data;
c. transfer of personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to correspond with us.