Adamed.Expert powered by Adamed Pharma: a comprehensive base of current medical knowledge
- ClientAdamed Pharma
- LocationWarsaw, PL
- Customer since2020
- Scope of cooperationBusiness Analysis, UX, Kentico development, Integrations, Maintenance
Adamed Pharma is a Polish research- and patent-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with 100 percent Polish capital. Established in 1986, today it employs almost 2700 people and owns 2 production plants in Poland as well as one in Vietnam. The pillars of the company's development are foreign expansion and investments in increasing the production of medication in Poland and in innovation. For more than 20 years, the company has been conducting its own innovative R&D work, for which it has allocated PLN 2.1 billion since 2001. Adamed is currently implementing projects in three therapeutic areas: oncology, diabetology and neuropsychiatry.
The company's intellectual property is protected by over 200 patients in most countries around the world, and its portfolio includes over 500 products. Each year, the company produces over 3 billion tablets offered in over 70 markets around the world. It ensures general access to therapy for millions of patients in Poland and many other countries.
- A detailed analysis of the client’s needs and goals, their business processes, technologies they use, and a discussion of possible ways to implement the project
- Choosing the right DXP platform to enable creating and managing the web services ecosystem
- Design of the selected solution including functional design, infrastructure design, UX mockups (both web and mobile versions), as well as graphic and technical design
The implementation stage: Kentico Xperience installation, integrations with external and internal systems (SMC, FarmaProm, Not Nub, Azure Media Services), implementation of SSO based on IG Core, tests including manual, automatic, functional, and performance tests
Our collaboration with Adamed Pharma resulted in the creation of:
- a website for doctors and pharmacists (June 2020),
- a knowledge base for patients (September 2020).
The doctors’ platform, similar to one dedicated to pharmacists, gathers content in various formats: articles as well as audio and video materials. In line with the initial concept, we developed specific modules for selected target groups to personalise the content displayed. Thanks to the integration with the Supreme Medical Chamber and FarmaProm, each doctor and pharmacist is verified at registration. However, the patient service, which was implemented later, is available to everyone without the need to create an account.
Six months after the go live, Adamed.Expert had more than 1 mln of registered users and over 1000 published articles, videos and podcasts.
Future cooperation includes expanding said medical, pharmaceutical, and patient sections, as well as contributing to content management and maintenance operations. We are also involved in monitoring, analysing, and reporting online performance indicators.