Engagement & Discovery
Adamed.Expert – a comprehensive base of current medical knowledge
- ClientAdamed Pharma
- LocationWarsaw, PL
- Customer since2020
- Scope of cooperationBusiness Analysis, System Concept, UX & UI, Design, Kentico Development, Integrations, Testing, Maintenance and further solution development
Adamed is a leading Polish pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with long-standing traditions dating back to 1986, the year of its founding. As one of the top producers of high-tech pharmaceuticals, Adamed has more than 500 products in its portfolio and operates in almost 80 countries worldwide. Eager to share its many years of experience and extensive healthcare knowledge, the company entrusted us with creating a modern and user-friendly database of up-to-date medical content. The brand’s main goal was to build strong and long-term relationships with medical staff and patients.
According to the collected project requirements, we recommended Kentico as a functional technological solution to create an innovative platform, which enables communication with Adamed’s target groups. One of the main challenges was to create a professional on-line knowledge base aimed at medical staff, using personalization and marketing automation features. Until now, Adamed’s ecosystem has been based on a few distribiuted open-source solutions, so building a harmonized web ecosystem turned out to be no less important.
- A detailed analysis of the client’s needs and goals, their business processes, technologies they use, and a discussion of possible ways to implement the project
- Choosing the right DXP platform to enable creating and managing the web services ecosystem
- Design of the selected solution including functional design, infrastructure design, UX mockups (both web and mobile versions), as well as graphic and technical design
The implementation stage: Kentico Xperience installation, integrations with external and internal systems (SMC, FarmaProm, Not Nub, Azure Media Services), implementation of SSO based on IG Core, tests including manual, automatic, functional, and performance tests
Our collaboration with Adamed resulted in the creation of:
- a website for doctors and pharmacists (June 2020),
- a knowledge base for patients (September 2020).
The doctors’ platform, similar to one dedicated to pharmacists, gathers content in various formats: articles as well as audio and video materials. In line with the initial concept, we developed specific modules for selected target groups to personalise the content displayed. Thanks to the integration with the Supreme Medical Chamber and FarmaProm, each doctor and pharmacist is verified at registration. However, the patient service, which was implemented later, is available to everyone without the need to create an account.
Six months after the go live, Adamed.Expert had 0,5 mln of registered users and over 1000 published articles, videos and podcasts.
Future cooperation includes expanding said medical, pharmaceutical, and patient sections, as well as contributing to content management and maintenance operations. We are also involved in monitoring, analysing, and reporting online performance indicators.
Project ManagementSCRUM (software development), Jira, Confluence, MS Project, User Snap
IntegrationsSupreme Medical Chamber, FarmaProm, Not Nub, Azure Media Services
Solutions and Services
- Discovery processDiscover potential digital opportunities to grow your business
CMS/DXPKenticoA comprehensive platform with advanced digital marketing features
Cloud SolutionsAzureFlexible and comprehensive cloud solution from Microsoft
ServicesContent Management ServicesThe best way to reduce the cost of CMS service
DevelopmentSupport & maintenanceSystem security and development according to your needs