Increase in game sales thanks to the new e-commerce platform
- LocationWarsaw, PL
- Customer since2015
- Scope of cooperationProduct Design, Implementation, Integration, Support
Techland is a leading Polish video games producer, publisher and distributor. The company creates advanced high-budget games for all major platforms – PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 and also develop mobile games for iOS and Android devices.
The main challenges we had to face during our cooperation were:
- To build e-commerce platform that creates new quality in the gaming industry by combining commerce, community, and customer data into one solution
- To empower Techland to effectively sell games online worldwide.
Finally, we created one of the first implementations of Sitecore Experience Commerce in the world.
The platform is:
- targeted at international markets (core markets USA and EMEA) – Sitecore Experience Platform 8.2 Update 1
- integrated with the largest game distributors
- equipped with special, additional solutions:
- Sales reporting
- Reports for publishers
- Integrations with fraud verification systems
- Applications to catalog mass management
- based on on customer data and a community recommendation system
The digital platform for gamers offers exclusive content from both Techland games and a handpicked selection of titles directly from their partnered developers and publishers.
- SCRUM (software development)
- Jira, MS Project
- Sitecore v 8.2 update-1
- .Net, MS SQL Server, JQuery, Windows 2012R2, Mongo DB, HAProxy, Varnish
- BrainTree, SiftScience, KeyStorage
- bootstrap/boilerplate, mustache, modernizr, require.js, jQuery (validate, ui)