Sitecore as an Employer Branding tool
- ClientDemant Szczecin
- LocationSzczecin PL
- Customer since2017
- ProjectDGS Employer Branding
- Scope of cooperationUX Design, Project Design, Development, Testing, Documentation, Sitecore Training
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 16,000 people, and its employees are constantly developing technologies that change the lives of people with hearing impairments.
Our challenge was to design and develop a modern website as a tool for building the employer's brand, which at the same time:
- Stands out from the competition
- Meets the restricted requirements of a global brand
- Uses a limited number of available modules (5 in over 200 websites)
Thanks to the in-depth understanding of the requirements and close cooperation with Demant in Poland we created an employer branding website, which emphasizes the positioning of the brand and it’s well-fitted to the specific global framework.
A key aspect of the project was to fit and integrate with Demant's holding global Sitecore code respository. We had to prepare and integrate all the modules in a way that enabled incorporating them into the existing Sitecore environment. Our layouts had to fit into specific frameworks used in the whole group and could not be designed freely.
This project was a beginning of our cooperation with Demant Group, which is currently running in various areas and models. Incl. in 2021, we prepared the website in a new graphic design.
- IPMA (project management), SCRUM (software development)
- Jira, MS Project, Skype
- Sitecore v 8.2
- .Net, MS SQL Server, Windows 2008R2
- Integration with Client’s Recruitment Central and www.pracuj.pl (Recruitment website)
- Working on WDH’s Web Team front-end solution (SCSS, Vanilla JS, npm scripts)